skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Erin's Week At The Farm
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
My very own....
Pile of llama poop!! Tada. I was the very 1st one to find it and it was huge. It was a bunch of little pellets in one huge spot. Ewww... Woo. I feel so special. :)
1 comment:
Annie Thompson
June 15, 2010 at 12:11 PM
You're so funny! Even though it's a little yucky, I bet you're still having a great time!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(21)
▼
June
(21)
Dog Fight
Farm Camp Survey
Lincoln County Farm Song Part 1
Me dismounting from Patches
Yee Hah
Riding Bella
April singing
Workin at the goat shearers
The Magnificent...
aww beeswax...
Cleaning Mohair
Ashley Singing
My very own....
Clara the Goat
Raking up stuff
ICE CREAM
Horseback Day 1
Dairy Goat Parts
Farm Camp Info
SonRidge Snack Shack
SonRidge Farm
You're so funny! Even though it's a little yucky, I bet you're still having a great time!
ReplyDelete